The Garden City Surgery was established in 1998. It is within easy walking distance of the town centre shops and the railway station, with car parking for disabled patients only available at the rear.
Our aim is to give you the time that you deserve.
At The Garden City Surgery, we provide:
- Convenient opening hours.
- Several surgeries throughout the day.
- Appointments available to book in advance.
- A set number of telephone appointments are available for NON URGENT medical queries.
- Accessible repeat prescription service.
- Clinics at convenient times.
All consulting rooms are easily accessible, either on the ground floor or via the lift to the first floor. The surgery offers easy access for wheelchairs from the street and from the car park. A member of staff will always be happy to help if required.
Car parking is available for disabled patients ONLY, behind the surgery, with access from Openshaw Way. Pay-and-display car parking is also available opposite the surgery car park entrance, if required.